About Sieger Sukkah
Pre-fab sukkah kits at unbelievably low prices.
Over 5,000 Sieger Sukkahs have been sold since 1997.
We provide shipping anywhere in the continental United States and Canada and also allow convenient local pickup in Los Angeles, California.
No tools needed!
Does your synagogue or organization want to save on shipping for bulk orders? Contact us!
Sieger Sukkahs are an excellent value for 2 to 222 people. (Photo of series of Sieger Sukkahs used at Scandia).
Call toll free: 1-877-4SUKKAH (877-478-5524)
Frequently Asked Questions
- Q: What is your address?
A: 9016 Monte Mar Drive, Los Angeles, CA 90035
- Q: What are your hours?
A: "Sun -Thurs 10am-8pm PDT / Fridays 10am-3pm PDT,
Closed Saturdays and Jewish Holidays"
- Q: How do I get there?
A: From the 405 Fwy, take the 10 Fwy East, Exit Robertson Blvd, Go North to Monte Mar and Turn Left. We are the 4th house from the corner.
- Q: Do you carry palm fronds?
A: We do not carry palm fronds at this time.
We do carry bamboo mats and bamboo poles that can also be used for Schach.
- Q: What is the Hashgacha on the Bamboo Mats? Sukkah?
A: Our Bamboo Mats are certified Kosher by the Beit Din of Los Angeles.
Our Sukkahs are certified Kosher by the Beit Din of Los Angeles.
- Q: What is Schach? Do I need it?
A: Schach is the roof that is required to cover the Sukkah.
It can be made of any non-solid natural material, such as tree branches, wood slats, palm fronds, bamboo mats or bamboo poles.
- Q: Does the Sukkah come with Schach?
A: When you purchase a Sieger Sukkah you are purchasing the walls and the frame only. Our Schach is sold separately for an additional charge.
- Q: How do I hold up the Schach?
A: "We recommend a support pole every 1 foot to support your Schach.
You can use 2"x2"x12" wood slats or bamboo poles which we sell locally only.
- Q: What sizes do the Sukkahs come in?
A: Our Sukkahs come in 6'x6', 6'x10', 10'x10', 10'x12', 10'x16' or 10'x20' and are all 8 feet high.
- Q: How tall are the Sukkahs?
A: All of our Sukkahs are 8 feet tall.
- Q: Can I get a custom-size?
A: We make custom sizes upon request.
All custom Sukkahs must be ordered before Rosh Hashanah.
- Q: Where do you ship to?
A: We can ship anywhere in the U.S. and Canada
- Q: How much is the Sukkah?
A: Please see our pages on this website, www.siegersukkah.com, for prices.
- Q: How many bamboo mats do I need for my Sukkah?
A: Please see our schach page on this website for bamboo mat configurations.
- Q: Where can I get the instructions?
A: Our instructions can be downloaded in .pdf format on our website.
- Q: What is the Sukkah made of?
A: The frames of the Sukkah are made of galvanized metal poles that snap together. Our walls are made of poly-ethylene vinyl tarps that fasten to the frame using ball bungee cords through grommet holes in the tarps.
- Q: Where can I see it in person?
A: We have a model of the Sukkah for viewing at our Los Angeles location.
- Q: I'm missing parts of the Sukkah, what should I do?
A: Any missing part can be ordered on our website.
We stock all replacement parts for Sieger Sukkahs only."
- Q: I live in a windy area, will my Sukkah blow away?
A: If you live in a windy area we recommend anchoring your sukkah with weights or sandbags.
- Q: How long will it take to ship it to me?
A: It will take 3 - 8 business days to receive your sukkah depending on your location. All shipments are sent from the West Coast.
- Q: How long does it take to assemble?
A: If you follow the directions properly it can take as little as half an hour.
- Q: How do I hang posters and pictures on the tarps?
A: We recommend using clear packing tape in generous amounts.
- Q: What is your return policy?
A: Due to the fact that these are seasonal items, we cannot accept any returns at this time. However, Sieger Sukkahs are fully guaranteed for 5 years from the date of purchase under normal wear and tear conditions.
- Q: Do you carry spare parts?
A: We are fully stocked with every spare part for a Sieger Sukkah.
- Q: Do you have a guarantee/warranty?
A: Our Sukkahs are guaranteed for 5 years from the date of purchase under normal wear and tear conditions. Should any part of the Sukkah become damaged, Sieger Sukkah will replace all parts free of charge with free ground shipping. Express shipping will be at the buyer's expense.
- Q: Is your Sukkah easy to store?
A: Our Sieger Sukkah is extremely easy to store. No piece of the Sukkah is longer than 5 feet tall. We sell carrying bags to store the sukkah in.
- Q: How long is the longest piece?
A: The longest piece of the Sukkah is 5 feet, un-assembled.
- Q: Will it fit in my car to pick it up?
A: Our salespeople are expert at fitting your sukkah in almost any car size, however we do recommend using an SUV or Minivan to make loading easier.
- Q: Can I get my tracking number?
A: Tracking numbers can be emailed to you upon shipment or via our website.
- Q: How many boxes will my order come in?
A: Your sukkah will come in two boxes. The Schach is wrapped separately.
- Q: I don't live in L.A, where can I get roof supports locally?
A: We recommend purchasing 2"x2"x12' (2 inches x 2 inches x 12 feet) wood slats at your local lumber yard or home improvement store.
- Q: How many bamboo poles or 2x2 wood slats do I need to support my Schach?
A: We recommend one pole for every one foot.
- Q: What company do use to ship?
A: All packages are delivered via UPS
- Q: What sizes are the boxes?
A: 65"x10"x5" and 18"x15"x13"
- Q: When will my order be shipped out?
A: All orders placed before 2pm PDT will be sent out the same day.
Any orders placed after 2pm PDT will be shipped out the following business day.