Sukkah season will be here before you know it, and whether it’s your first or 20th time celebrating, observing the Sukkot season with friends and family is an absolute delight.
As you surely already know, a sukkah is defined as a temporary hut constructed for use during the week-long Jewish festival of Sukkot. It is often topped with branches and decorated with autumnal, harvest or Judaic themes.
Whatever your sukkah needs, the team here at Sieger Sukkah can help you select the right one for you and your family.
For example, if you travel a lot and want to take your sukkah with you, or live in a small home or condo, our Fold ‘N Go sukkah could be a good choice.
Here are the specs:
- Seats two people
- Weighs only 11 pounds total
- Folds flat
- Tear-resistant floor
- Installs in seconds
- Simple to close
- Convenient carrying cases for both sukkah and schach (included)
- Built under Rabbinical supervision and Kosher certified
- Includes front and back tent pegs to secure sukkah on soft ground
- No tools required
- 4 feet x 4 feet wide and 6 feet tall
If you need something larger, we can accommodate that, too. Our popular Snap Button sukkah kits come in various sizes to serve as little as 6 people and up to 22 people.
Also, note all of our sukkah kits come with the following:
- Tarps, bungee cords, connectors and metal poles
- All sukkahs are 8 feet tall
- Schach (Roof) sold separately
- Purchase any size sukkah online and receive a free storage bag ($45 value)
- Storage bag stores the entire sukkah, including the walls and tarps.
Have questions? Need further assistance?
Call us today! We’ll make sure you get everything you need for sukkah season.